Up to Australia's Premier HF Radio Telephone Network by reading
the terms and conditions below and downloading and printing
the pdf found below the terms and conditions...
Terms and Conditions
Call Plans Standard 1, Standard 2, or Standard Plus"
billing accounts that are under $10.00 will attract a 'Account
Processing Fee' (only applicable if calls are made within
the billing month) equal to the difference between the 'actual
call charges' and our minimum charge of $10.00 per bill.
completely waiver this fee, either one of the two following
options can be selected-
1 'Credit Card Authority' to be completed to allow
direct debit to your credit card Option 2 Pre-pay an amount that you feel you
are likely to use within the 12 month period (refer to Term
3 for more details)
Annual Network Fees must be paid in advance
3. Any unused 'Pre-paid' call charges will be forfeited at
the end of the 12 month agreed period, which commences from
the date of your connection.
4. 'Radtel Network' assumes no responsibility for
the use and operation of the users radio equipment.
5. If at anytime you dispose of your HF Radio, it is your
responsibility to REMOVE any selcall number/s which may relate
to Radtel Network. If you fail to comply with this
directive, you may be liable for any call charges incurred
by the recipient of your radio.
6. Radtel Radio Telephone call costs are subject to change
without notice and will be billed monthly subject to Term
No. 2 and must be paid within the terms as set out by 'Radtel
HF Radio Network'
7. Overdue 'Radtel Call Accounts' may be subject to a late
8. 'Radtel Network' users must abide by regulations
as set out by the Australian Communications Authority.
9. Radtel users are not permitted to communicate with non
Radtel Network subscribers sharing the same frequencies
10.'Radtel HF Radio Network' Base Station coverage is a GUIDE
ONLY and may vary from time to time.
11. 'Radtel HF Radio Network' will not be responsible for
variations in coverage transmission by the Radio Base Stations.
12. Vehicle/Vessel Logging and reporting will be the total
responsibility of the radio user.
13. 'Radtel Network' agrees to pass on messages to
the subscriber with 1 (one) Call attempt during the day the
message was received if call attempts are unsuccessful it
will then be the responsibility of the subscriber to retrieve
that message by calling a base operator.
14. 'Radtel Network' will attempt all actions possible
in the case of an emergency assistance required but will not
be held responsible for failure to assist.
15. 'Radtel HF Radio Network' will provide a five base station
Radio Telephone Network to allow Radio Telephone calls to
any PSTN station within Australia.
16. 'Radtel Network' will not be held responsible
for Call 'Dropouts' or any fault occurring within the 'Network'
which is out of the control of Radtel HF Radio Network.
17. All subscribers to the Radio Telephone Facility will be
responsible for the correct disconnection of calls at the
completion of their transmission.
18. If telephone calls are not disconnected correctly the
subscriber will be responsible for all call cost incurred.
19. Calls to Radtel Network Base Operators may be
recorded for quality assurance.
Due to the nature of HF transmissions 'Radtel HF Radio Network'
will not be responsible for corruption that may occur within
21. All care will be taken to avoid illegal use of selcall
numbers for system access but NO responsibility will be accepted
by Radtel Network' should a breach of security occur.
22. 'Radtel Network' reserves the right to vary these
Terms and Conditions as may be deemed necessary
23. Although we take all reasonable steps to make sure you
receive the services within our coverage areas, the service
is not free from faults or interruptions. Certain factors,
such network congestion, correct operation of radio transceiver,
atmospheric conditions, third parties and obstructions or
interference may mean you will not receive the service in
certain areas at certain times. Where you send, transmit or
receive information services as part of the service, we do
not warrant the accuracy of the information in, or the security
of those services.
24. 'Radtel Network' reserves the right to suspend,
restrict or disconnect any subscriber should the terms and
conditions as set out above and also by the Australian Communications
Authority not be adhered to.
I agree to the above terms and conditions
form 'ON LINE' and post or fax
to the appropriate details
if you encounter difficulty reading or downloading the 'application
form' you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 by clicking
on the Acrobat Reader logo below. This is a free service.
send your completed form to: Radtel Network,
5/30 Metro Court, GATESHEAD NSW 2290
Fax to (02) 4942 1323